Thursday, December 30, 2010

4 months today

In Solna Centrum having "fika" with a dear, dear friend


This evening, at 9:31, it's going to be 4 months since Theodor was born. He was 42 cm long and weighed 1618 g then. A tiny, tiny, red person, covered in tubes. Today he is 58,5 cm long and he weighs 5250 g. Everything has developed very well so far and soon he'll start tasting more than just his mother's milk. My little boy has grown a lot - he is now able to fall asleep on his own (BIG improvement!!), he can tell us what he likes and dislikes and the first signs of talking and laughter are starting to show. These four months have flown by, sometimes everything still feels so fresh. I still have the moments where I look at him and wonder where he came from - wasn't he in my belly last time I checked? We have been very lucky, both Theodor and I seem to have done really well for ourselves. But sometimes I wonder if I am ever going to forget the pains I've suffered all the month of August and if I'm ever going to put behind me the chock caused by his sudden birth...

No comments:

Post a Comment