Sunday, January 9, 2011

One month later

Stefan has been at home on vacation for the past month. It's been really nice to spend so much time the three of us like a family. These past few days though, I've started to get nervous at the thought of being alone again, just Theodor and me. Having the whole responsibility the whole day. But being nervous wasn't apparently enough. This afternoon, Theodor's mood changed like the coming of a sudden summer storm. He's been cranky for the past 5 hours now, testing our patience to the limit. I hope a good night's sleep (if he ever falls asleep again!!!!) is going to take care of this phase. Instead of just being nervous about tomorrow, I'm mortified. It feels like if he's going to be like this tomorrow, I'm going to shoot myself. So please, keep any weapons out of my reach! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment